How Renting an Arcade Machine Can Make Your Wedding Reception More Entertaining?
Are you looking to add some unique and exciting entertainment at your wedding reception? Look no further than renting an arcade machine! Not only will it keep your guests entertained for hours on end, but it is also a great way to add a touch of nostalgia and fun to your special day. In this article, we will discuss why renting an arcade machine is the perfect addition to your wedding reception.
Why Rent an Arcade Machine?
A Unique Entertainment Option
Wedding receptions are all about celebrating the happy couple and having some good time with friends and family. Renting an arcade machine is a fun and unique way to keep your guests entertained throughout the event. From classic games like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong to newer games like Dance Dance Revolution and Guitar Hero, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Some places offer multi-gaming arcade cabinets which offer hundreds or in some cases thousands of games while others stick to one game per cabinet type of rentals. Be sure to ask your vendor about the contents of the arcade machine before you rent it out for the day.
A Touch of Nostalgia
Arcade machines take us back to a simpler time, when we didn't have smartphones or tablets to keep us entertained. It's a great way to add a touch of nostalgia to your wedding reception and for your guests to relive some childhood memories. It can also be a great conversation starter and icebreaker among guests who may not know each other very well. The typical time when most people enjoy arcade games at such events is when everyone is tipsy and had some drinks or if people get too tired of dancing.
Renting an arcade machine is a cost-effective way to provide entertainment for your wedding reception. Instead of hiring a separate entertainment provider, you can get an all-in-one solution that is fun and affordable. And if you want to go the extra mile, you can even purchase a factory-direct arcade cabinet from Quality Arcades and save 1/3 of the retail price and keep the machine for yourself after the party is over. For those of you who decide to rent a couple of arcade cabinets, it may be a better financial decision to just go ahead and purchase one since you’ll be spending almost the same amount of money.
Make Your Wedding Reception Stand Out
Keep Your Guests Entertained
There's nothing worse than attending a wedding reception and being bored out of your mind. With an arcade machine, you can provide hours of entertainment for your guests. It's a great way to keep guests of all ages occupied and having fun, while also providing a break from dancing and socializing.
A Memorable Experience
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and you want to make it as memorable as possible. Renting an arcade machine is a great way to create a fun, memorable experience for you and your guests. It's something that your guests will talk about for weeks and even months after the wedding.
Stand Out from the Crowd
Wedding receptions can often feel generic and repetitive, with the same old traditions and entertainment options. Renting an arcade machine is a great way to stand out from the crowd and make your wedding reception unique and memorable. It's a conversation starter and a fun activity that will keep your guests entertained long after the wedding is over.
In conclusion, renting an arcade machine or purchasing a factory-direct cabinet from Quality Arcades(check out qualityarcades.com) is an excellent way to add some unique and fun entertainment to your wedding reception. It's cost-effective, nostalgic, and a great way to keep your guests entertained and engaged throughout the night. So why not break from tradition and add an arcade machine to your wedding reception checklist?
1. How much does it cost to rent an arcade machine for a wedding reception?
- Prices will vary depending on your location and the rental company, but you can expect to pay anywhere from $300 to $600 per day. Most companies charge delivery and set up fees so make sure to go over all the details with whoever you choose to rent from.
2. Do you need a lot of space to set up an arcade machine at a wedding reception?
- Not necessarily. Many arcade machines are designed to fit in small spaces and can be easily transported to your wedding venue. The main issue is the extra weight these cabinets carry, an average retro arcade cabinet is roughly 250 lbs. That may be another reason why Quality Arcades has been popular over the years due to its reduced weight line of cabinets. The only down side is that unfortunately you can’t rent those since all are custom made to order.
3. What types of games are available for arcade machines?
- Most rental companies offer a variety of classic and modern games, including arcade staples like Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and Galaga, as well as newer games like Dance Dance Revolution, Guitar Hero, and Mario Kart. Be sure to ask the place where you’ll rent it from about the game content in the cabinet.
4. Can you personalize an arcade machine for your wedding?
- Yes, many rental companies offer customization options and can add personalized graphics, logos, or messages to the arcade machine. Keep in mind that those services can easily double the price you‘ll pay since the company will have to get a designer involved, install the vinyl and later on take it off, after your event is over
5. Is it difficult to set up and operate an arcade machine?
- Most rental companies will handle the set up and operation of the arcade machine for you, so you don't have to worry about a thing.